Click below to view the BC’s COVID-19 Immunization Plan: AstraZeneca/Covi-Shield Program Power Point.
- AZ in Pharmacies – links – these will continue to be updated as needed:
- Initial COVID-19 Vaccines in Pharmacies | BC Pharmacy Association
- Get the AstraZeneca vaccine – Province of British Columbia (gov.bc.ca)
- Fraser Health – COVID-19 Immunization clinic locations – Fraser Health Authority
- Vancouver Coastal Health is also posting on their website
- New: FAQ on change in use of AstraZeneca and COVISHIELD. Links available here: http://www.bccdc.ca/Health-Info-Site/Documents/COVID-19_vaccine/AstraZeneca_COVISHIELD_FAQ.pdf
- If you need translations of the FAQ, let us know what languages would be most helpful.
- Vaccine Aftercare – Available here in 14 languages http://www.bccdc.ca/health-info/diseases-conditions/covid-19/covid-19-vaccine/getting-a-vaccine#after
- A separate Aftercare document for COVISHIELD/AZ should be ready in the next couple of days.
Immunize BC Project